Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Tamale, Ghana
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,787 prices entered by 713 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06374 GHS / ARS *
Do you live in Tamale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 5% more expensive than in Tamale (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵14,645 (ARS $229,777) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵14,000 in Tamale.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)