Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Tallinn, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12799 EUR / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 363 prices entered by 61 different people.
Do you live in Tallinn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 4% cheaper than in Tallinn (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Tallinn you would need to make just about €3,542 (27,676元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,473 (about 2 hours ago)