Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Tallinn, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.167 EUR / JOD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 451 prices entered by 56 different people.
Do you live in Tallinn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 6% cheaper than in Tallinn (Estonia)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)