Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Tallinn, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.159 EUR / JOD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 536 prices entered by 57 different people.
Do you live in Tallinn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 8% cheaper than in Tallinn (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Tallinn you would need to make just about €2,855 (Dinar 2,462) in Amman.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Copiapó costs CH$15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)