Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States vs Tallahassee, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 751 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021.
Do you live in Tallahassee, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Tallahassee, Florida (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,272 in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,600 in Tallahassee, Florida.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 10元 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 600 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €32,515 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (about 2 hours ago)