Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Tallahassee, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.794 USD / AUD
Do you live in Tallahassee, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 34% more expensive than in Tallahassee, Florida (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,090 (AU$8,929) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,300 in Tallahassee, Florida.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $139 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Talcahuano costs CH$18,890,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)