Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Tallahassee, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 903 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021.
Do you live in Tallahassee, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 36% cheaper than in Tallahassee, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Tallahassee, Florida you would need to make just about $3,090 in Guayaquil.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 5.69 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 36,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $3,600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Badajoz costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)