Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Tallahassee, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 349 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15451 USD / CNY
Do you live in Tallahassee, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 18% cheaper than in Tallahassee, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Tallahassee, Florida you would need to make just about $4,015 (25,983元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)