Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,992 prices entered by 348 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 75.131 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Taldy-Kurgan? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 959,831 KZT (R$ 12,775) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 849,000 KZT in Taldy-Kurgan.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of bread in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Rioja costs ARS $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (about 4 hours ago)