Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11476 KZT / COP
Do you live in Taldy-Kurgan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 607,097 KZT (COL$5,290,118) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 578,000 KZT in Taldy-Kurgan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 3 hours ago)