Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 60.961 KZT / BOB
Do you live in Taldy-Kurgan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 14% more expensive than in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 790,321 KZT ($b12,964) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 693,000 KZT in Taldy-Kurgan.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in The Hague costs €33,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marseille costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Matagalpa costs 38 C$ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo André costs R$ 3.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)