Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 75.613 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Taldy-Kurgan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 686,430 KZT (R$ 9,078) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 630,000 KZT in Taldy-Kurgan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,362 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nottingham costs £550 (about 3 hours ago)