Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 74.686 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Taldy-Kurgan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 638,554 KZT (R$ 8,550) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 590,000 KZT in Taldy-Kurgan.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 5.69 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 22TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 36,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $3,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Badajoz costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)