Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.812 KZT / KES
Do you live in Taldy-Kurgan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 17% more expensive than in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 2,219,695 KZT (Shilling582,327) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,890,000 KZT in Taldy-Kurgan.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 10元 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €32,515 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (about 2 hours ago)