Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico vs Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 21.514 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Taldy-Kurgan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 28% more expensive than in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,903,810 KZT (Mex$ 88,491) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,490,000 KZT in Taldy-Kurgan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perm costs руб 39,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)