Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico vs Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 663 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 20.017 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Taldy-Kurgan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,634,502 KZT (Mex$ 81,655) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,320,000 KZT in Taldy-Kurgan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 780 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)