Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.915 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Taldy-Kurgan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 27% more expensive than in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 2,473,648 KZT (Php277,466) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,950,000 KZT in Taldy-Kurgan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 185 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $611 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Stockton, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)