Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.614 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Taldy-Kurgan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 2,672,654 KZT (Php310,253) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,130,000 KZT in Taldy-Kurgan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Halifax costs C$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)