Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,349 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 55.589 KZT / HKD
Do you live in Taldy-Kurgan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 64% more expensive than in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 11,538,631 KZT (HK$207,572) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,030,000 KZT in Taldy-Kurgan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Matanzas costs 40,000 CUC (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guam costs $4.79 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)