Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,227 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 53.993 KZT / HKD
Do you live in Taldy-Kurgan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 61% more expensive than in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 11,170,910 KZT (HK$206,896) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,940,000 KZT in Taldy-Kurgan.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)