Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 417.616 KZT / USD
Do you live in Taldy-Kurgan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 27% more expensive than in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,134,819 KZT ($2,717) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 894,000 KZT in Taldy-Kurgan.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Berlin costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $994 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 3 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 10,319 (about 3 hours ago)