Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,094 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 21.484 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Taldy-Kurgan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,469,537 KZT (Mex$ 68,403) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,180,000 KZT in Taldy-Kurgan.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 55 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $98 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in León costs Mex$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $1,009 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 3 hours ago)