Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,046 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 20.152 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Taldy-Kurgan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,322,185 KZT (Mex$ 65,611) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 KZT in Taldy-Kurgan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 3 hours ago)