Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 64.326 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Taldy-Kurgan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 27% more expensive than in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 3,159,788 KZT (49,121元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,480,000 KZT in Taldy-Kurgan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $139 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Talcahuano costs CH$18,890,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)