Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 631 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 52.719 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Taldy-Kurgan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 662,743 KZT (12,571TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 579,000 KZT in Taldy-Kurgan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $390 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (about 4 hours ago)