Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 57.397 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Taldy-Kurgan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 18% more expensive than in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 742,377 KZT (12,934TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 630,000 KZT in Taldy-Kurgan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)