Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Talcahuano, Chile
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 615 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 103.440 CLP / BOB
Do you live in Talcahuano? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 13% cheaper than in Talcahuano (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,490,000 in Talcahuano you would need to make just about CH$1,296,059 ($b12,530) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.95 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coro costs 4,800,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,362 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 80 (about 3 hours ago)