Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Talcahuano, Chile
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 129.287 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Talcahuano? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Talcahuano (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,580,000 in Talcahuano you would need to make just about CH$1,350,714 (R$ 10,447) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 780 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)