Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey vs Talcahuano, Chile
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 546 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 85.870 CLP / TRY
Do you live in Talcahuano? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Talcahuano (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,600,000 in Talcahuano you would need to make just about CH$1,162,824 (13,542TL) in İzmir.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calama costs CH$12,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,499TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Salvador costs $200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chapeco costs R$ 2.99 (19 minutes ago)