Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey vs Talcahuano, Chile
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 99.065 CLP / TRY
Do you live in Talcahuano? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Talcahuano (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,380,000 in Talcahuano you would need to make just about CH$1,106,166 (11,166TL) in İzmir.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)