Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Talcahuano, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,053 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 722.903 CLP / USD
Do you live in Talcahuano? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 6% more expensive than in Talcahuano (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$1,595,273 ($2,207) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,510,000 in Talcahuano.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)