Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Talcahuano, Chile
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,182 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 126.323 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Talcahuano? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Talcahuano (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,490,000 in Talcahuano you would need to make just about CH$1,210,675 (R$ 9,584) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 49,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Austin, Texas costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Murcia costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maracaibo costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)