Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Talcahuano, Chile
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,110 prices entered by 728 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.051 CLP / ARS *
Do you live in Talcahuano? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 26% cheaper than in Talcahuano (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,600,000 in Talcahuano you would need to make just about CH$1,179,715 (ARS $146,538) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 3 hours ago)