Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Talcahuano, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 1034.375 CLP / JOD
Do you live in Talcahuano? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 34% more expensive than in Talcahuano (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,053,039 (Dinar 1,985) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,530,000 in Talcahuano.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Río Cuarto costs ARS $550 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Santa Fe costs ARS $400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,850 (about 1 hour ago)