Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Talcahuano, Chile
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 726 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.733 CLP / KZT
Do you live in Talcahuano? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Talcahuano (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,530,000 in Talcahuano you would need to make just about CH$1,150,945 (663,974 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (31 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)