Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Talca, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 85.791 CLP / SEK
Do you live in Talca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 127% more expensive than in Talca (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,068,761 (35,770 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,350,000 in Talca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 780 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)