Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Talca, Chile
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19510 CLP / COP
Do you live in Talca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Talca (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,520,000 in Talca you would need to make just about CH$1,187,504 (COL$6,086,584) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $3,000 (about 4 hours ago)