Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Talca, Chile
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19849 CLP / COP
Do you live in Talca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Talca (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,530,000 in Talca you would need to make just about CH$1,219,098 (COL$6,141,809) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 22TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 36,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $3,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Badajoz costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €35,365 (about 2 hours ago)