Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Talca, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,831 prices entered by 379 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021.
Do you live in Talca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Talca (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$1,813,317 in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,380,000 in Talca.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $1.95 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,926 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 1,200,000 Bs.S. (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)