Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Talca, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,647 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021.
Do you live in Talca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Talca (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,017,252 in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,540,000 in Talca.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 5.69 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 36,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $3,600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Badajoz costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)