Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Talca, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 723.899 CLP / USD
Do you live in Talca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Talca (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,953,472 ($4,080) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,530,000 in Talca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 4 hours ago)