Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States vs Talca, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 729.000 CLP / USD
Do you live in Talca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 98% more expensive than in Talca (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,745,821 ($3,767) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,390,000 in Talca.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,875 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,228 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)