Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Talca, Chile
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,308 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19849 CLP / COP
Do you live in Talca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Talca (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,460,000 in Talca you would need to make just about CH$1,320,537 (COL$6,652,811) in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Berlin costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $994 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 3 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 10,319 (about 3 hours ago)