Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Talca, Chile
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 14.848 CLP / PHP
Do you live in Talca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Talca (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$1,920,037 (Php129,316) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,540,000 in Talca.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (25 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)