Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Talca, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 852 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 723.904 CLP / USD
Do you live in Talca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 12% more expensive than in Talca (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$1,470,772 ($2,032) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,310,000 in Talca.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Berlin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $994 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 4 hours ago)