Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States vs Talca, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 772.896 CLP / USD
Do you live in Talca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Talca (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,233,014 ($2,889) in Corpus Christi, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,370,000 in Talca.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 16,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mar del Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Geneva costs CHF 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rohtak costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)