Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Talca, Chile
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,887 prices entered by 713 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.122 CLP / ARS *
Do you live in Talca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Talca (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,460,000 in Talca you would need to make just about CH$1,162,712 (ARS $143,162) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €33 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 4.80 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $75,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Faro costs €33,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 112,190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)