Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Talca, Chile
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19463 CLP / COP
Do you live in Talca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Talca (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,540,000 in Talca you would need to make just about CH$1,288,698 (COL$6,621,402) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perm costs руб 39,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)