Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Talca, Chile
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19972 CLP / COP
Do you live in Talca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Talca (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,430,000 in Talca you would need to make just about CH$1,214,141 (COL$6,079,076) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)