Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Talca, Chile
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 99.065 CLP / TRY
Do you live in Talca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Talca (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,360,000 in Talca you would need to make just about CH$1,155,610 (11,665TL) in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)