Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China vs Takoradi, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.896 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Takoradi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 39% cheaper than in Takoradi (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Takoradi you would need to make just about GH₵21,388 (23,865元) in Shijiazhuang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)